Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling, § 312d Absatz 4 BGB) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within one month, starting the day after receipt of the goods, without giving a reason. This is your cooling off period. If the goods have not been returned we will make a charge for collection and deduct this from the refund.
Please note, that other than for faulty goods, you will have to pay the cost of returning the goods to us. Your money will then be refunded within 30 days of the returned parcel reaching our premises. Please contact us stating the reason for the return and provide a daytime contact number and return email address before shipping back to us. All returned items must include original packaging and invoice. Refunds or credits exclude product shipping or return shipping costs. Carefully repack the item with all instructions and documentation in its original container and mail back.
Items can only be refunded under the following terms:
- Items should be returned in their original packaging and in "as new" condition.
- It is the sender is responsibility of posting the goods back to us. We recommend special delivery, as records are then kept.
- Please ensure the invoice is also posted with the goods, with all relevant customer details.
- Guarantee liability is restricted to replacing goods. Should it not be possible to replace goods a monetary refund will be made.
- Goods supplied as ordered are liable to a handling charge of up to 20%.
- In the case of special orders, we reserve the right to refuse cancellation and refunds.